Northcott’s “Bunny Patch” Cuddle Comfort flannel collection was designed by Deborah Edwards and it makes adorable quilts! The quilt Patti Carey designed for the “Cuddly Critters” feature is on page 64 of Fons and Poter’s Easy Quilts magazine. Patti used tumbling blocks for easy assembly in rows with no set-in seams.
Click “Download PDF” to view the quilt.
Pick up the Summer 2012 edition of Easy Quilts on newsstands today to see the full article with instructions on how to make the quilt. To purchase the kit for this project through Fons and Porter visit their website www.ShopFonsandPorter.com and search for sku# LQK12013.
To find a local store near you that carries the “Bunny Patch” Collection or other Northcott fabrics follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the “Fabric” Tab on top navigation bar
2. From the drop down menu choose “Current Collections” to find “Bunny Patch”
3. Once the collections appear, click on the one you would like to view
4. Once the collection you are interested in appears before you, go to the top right corner of the page to “Find these fabrics:” and use the drop down menu to select a State or Province
5. The Fabric Locator will appear with a spreadsheet of what stores in your area carry fabrics from that collection
6. Scroll over the store’s name and the address and phone number will appear
7. For a list of retailers that sell these fabrics online click the “Online Retailers” button at bottom of the page. If the button does not appear then there are no online retailers that carry that line.