The Fat Quarter Shop interviewed Jane Spolar of Quilt Poetry for their online blog The Jolly Jabber. Jane has recently designed two fun collections for Northcott:
Groovin (inspired by the grooving 60’s) and Bollywood Bliss (inspired by the beauty of India).
Click this link to read the full article
To view Jane Spolar’s collections and find a local store near you that carries these or other Northcott fabrics follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the “Fabric” Tab on top navigation bar
2. From the drop down menu choose “Current Collections” for Groovin, or “Coming Soon” for Bollywood Bliss
3. Once the collections appear, click on the one you would like to view
4. Once the collection you are interested in appears before you, go to the top right corner of the page to “Find these fabrics:” and use the drop down menu to select a State or Province
5. The Fabric Locator will appear with a spreadsheet of what stores in your area carry fabrics from that collection
6. Scroll over the store’s name and the address and phone number will appear
7. For a list of retailers that sell these fabrics online click the “Online Retailers” button at bottom of the page. If the button does not appear then there are no online retailers that carry that line.
Posted on: 07 March 2012 • Back