Northcott’s “Girlsfriends at Sea” collection designed by Jody Houghton is featured on page 62 in the Spring 2012 edition of Fons & Porter’s Easy Quilting Magazine. The spread is called “Crusin” and teaches you how to make a 35 ¼” x 35 ¼” quilt designed by Kate Mitchell.
Click “Download PDF” to view the quilt.
Pick up the latest copy of Fons & Porter’s Easy Quilts Magazine to see the full 5 page story on how to make this fun and easy quilt for spring. To purchase the kit for this project through Fons and Porter visit their website www.ShopFonsandPorter.com and search for sku# EQ1200782.
To find a local store near you that carries the “Girlfriends at Sea” Collection or other Northcott fabrics follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the “Fabric” Tab on top navigation bar
2. From the drop down menu choose “Current Collections” to find Girlfriends at Sea
3. Once the collections appear, click on the one you would like to view
4. Once the collection you are interested in appears before you, go to the top right corner of the page to “Find these fabrics:” and use the drop down menu to select a State or Province
5. The Fabric Locator will appear with a spreadsheet of what stores in your area carry fabrics from that collection
6. Scroll over the store’s name and the address and phone number will appear
7. For a list of retailers that sell these fabrics online click the “Online Retailers” button at bottom of the page. If the button does not appear then there are no online retailers that carry that line.